The Funny Farm Interview
Original Release Date: July 1995
- 1. Concept Behind Yin and Yang
- 2. The Artwork, the Symbol, Cover Design
- 3. 'Institution Walz'/The Early Years/Redford '80/The Mask/Cambridge/ ...
- 4. Signing to EMI, '82, Early Influences, Stage Sets and Costumes, ...
- 5. Derek to Fish, School, the Nickname
- 6. Selection of Tracks for Yin and Yang
- 7. The Special Guests/Working With Other Musicians/Sensational Alex ...
- 8. Personal Experience and Lyrics/'Family Business'/'Punch and Judy'
- 9. Leaving Marillion/'Clutching at Straws'/1988, the Split
- 10. The Litigations, 'Internal Exile' Album, 'Tongues', the 'Suits', 'Pipeline'
- 11. Misplaced Childhood/'Kayleigh'/Berlin '84/'Lavender'
- 12. Re-Recordings
- 13. Progressive Rock '84/'Incubus'
- 14. Returning to Scotland '88/'Internal Exile'/The Politics
- 15. The Breaks/'Lucky'
- 16. The Career Curve, Erratic?/'Songs from the Mirror'/'93/The Move to ...
- 17. Dick Bros Record Company/'Dream Disciples'/ The Label/Tam White